Ellen's Ethical Lens evolves!
by Ellen Fink-Samnick MSW, ACSW, LCSW, CCM, CRP on 02/08/18
For years colleagues have asked why I don't have a blog. As an author, speaker, educator, and social media mavin, I've relied on those platforms to keep the professional community aware of the ethical context of our health and behavioral health realm.
However with the times especially fluid, there is increased interest in all that impacts our world. So, I'm taking the plunge and launching a bi-monthly blog named after my popular LinkedIn Group. Ellen's Ethical Lens Blog, will be targeted to professionals in the health and behavioral health realm who share a vested interest in the impact of industry happenings on professional ethical practice. Topics of interest will include, but not be limited to:
- Digital Technology & Health IT
- Social Media & Electronic Communication
- Licensure Portability/Multi-State Licensure
- Title Protection for Professional Case Management
- Telehealth and Telemedicine
- The Evolution of End of Life Care
- The Dimensions of Bullying and Workplace Violence
- The Social Determinants of Health
- Patient Care Quality and Safety
- Workforce Wellness and Professional Development
Those with special interest might be Case Managers, Social Workers, Nurses, Physicians, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Rehabilitation Specialists, Allied Health Professionals, Counselors, as well as Academicians, Product Developers, and Health Care Strategists. All blog content will be my opinion or cited to source and/or authority.
I'm excited to embark on this new ethical journey and invite you all to join me!
With appreciation for all that each of you do to empower the ethical lens of others,