EFS Supervision Strategies, LLC
Professional speaking, training, and consult to empower the Health and Behavioral Health workforce
Upcoming Presentations and Webinars:
Case Management Competence: Reframing What Defines Practice Excellence
- CCMC New World Symposium 2019-National Harbor, MD- February 28, 2019 (2 CCM Ethics CEs) registration details
- DFW CMSA Annual Conference-April 13, 2018 (1.5 CEs) Watch for registration details
Case Management Ethics 2019: Where Should Your Ethical Compass Point?
The Evolution of End of Life Care
- UC Irvine Health Care Management Department, Social Work Month Celebration: March 26, 2019, noon-2 pm
Wholistic Case Management©: The Answer to Value-Based Care (with Hussein M. Tahan)
Mastering the Social Determinants of Health: Comprehensive Case Management
- ICD10 Monitor Webinar-September 20, 2018 *Special focus-ICD 10 Z "Stress Codes" Usage: Access the webcast
- CMSA of Long Island Annual Conference, Melville, NY-March 6, 2019 (2.0 CCM Ethics CEs) Watch for registration details
- University of Buffalo School of Social Work Continuing Education Program, Amherst, NY-March 29, 2019 (3.0 CCM Ethics CEs, NYS SW CEs) registration details
- CMSA of the Chesapeake, Annual Conference, Arundel Mills, MD-May 3, 2019 (1.5 CCM Ethics CEs) Watch for registration details.
- CMSA of E. Oklahoma Annual Conference, Tulsa, OK-May 8, 2019 (2.0 CCM Ethics CEs) Watch for registration details
- CMSA of Arizona Annual Conference, Phoenix, AZ-October 11, 2019 (1.5 CCM Ethics CEs) Watch for registration details
Mandatory Warning in the Digital Age: Legal and Ethical Responsibility for Professional Case Managers (with Lynn S. Muller)
- CMSA Annual Conference, Las Vegas, NV-June 10-14, 2019 (1.25 Ethics CEs): Date and time TBD: registration details
The New Age of Bullying and Violence in Health Care
- Alamo Chapter of CMSA, Annual Conference-October 19, 2019 Watch for registration details
Workplace Bullying and Violence: Tactical and Ethical Guidance for Social Work Field Education
- University of Buffalo School of Social Work CE Training, March 28, 2019 (invitation only)
Workplace Bullying and Violence: Tactical and Ethical Guidance for Health and Behavioral Health Professionals
- National Catholic School of Social Service Continuing Education, Washington, DC, 6 hours; May 31, 2019.
Watch for registration details
Clinical & Advanced Clinical Supervision Trainings for NASW of Virginia
- Core Supervision: February 2 and 3, 2019, Woodbridge, VA
- Mastering Digital Technology and Clinical Supervision: April 26, 2019, Richmond, VA
- Independent Clinical Supervision and Vicarious Liability: April 27, 2019, Richmond, VA
- Match Point: Overcoming the Games Played in Supervision
Further offerings to be announced
- Advancing Group Supervision
For registration and other offerings visit NASWVA
The Changing Face of the Social Determinants of Health (2019, January 15) ICD 10 Monitor Talk Ten Tuesdays ICD 10 T Codes: Human Trafficking Identification (2018, October 1) RAC Monitor, Monitor Mondays Compliance and Adversity: Hurricane Florence (2018, September 17) RAC Monitor, Monitor Mondays Hurricanes, Social Determinants, Costs, and Compliance (2018, September 10) RAC Monitor, Monitor Mondays Stressing Out About the 'Stress' Z-Codes(2018, July 31) ICD10 Monitor Talk Ten Tuesdays Z Codes and the 2019 Prospective Payment System (2018, July 17) ICD10 Monitor Talk Ten Tuesdays Medicaid Work Requirements, Social Determinants and Readmissions (2018, July 9) RAC Monitor, Monitor Mondays Social Determinants of Health, ICD 10 Z Codes & Dual Eligibles, Oh, My (2018, July 10) ICD10 Monitor Talk Ten Tuesdays Social Determinants of Health and Mental Health (2018, June 26) ICD10 Monitor TalkTen Tuesdays The Social Determinants of Health, Costs, and Coding (2018, June 5) ICD10 Monitor Talk Ten Tuesdays
HOT Publications (2018-9)
The Changing Face of the Social Determinants of Health, January 15, 2019 ICD10 Monitor Human Trafficking: New ICD10 Codes Empower Efforts to Identify and Aid Victims September 25, 2018 ICD10 Monitor Hurricanes, the Social Determinants of Health, Costs, and Compliance, August 30, 2018 RAC Monitor Medicaid Work Requirements, Social Determinants and Readmissions, July 9, 2018, ICD10 Monitor The Side Effects of Workplace Bullying in Health Care, June 19, 2018, ICD10 Monitor Speak Up, Speak Out: It's Time For Case Managers to Take on Bullies, CCMC Issue Brief Assessing Social Determinants of Health: The Secret Ingredient to the Cost, Coding, and Care June 12, 2018, ICD10 Monitor Healthcare Costs, Coding, and the Social Determinants of Health: A Necessary Marriage, June 5, 2018, ICD10 Monitor Health Care Professionals and Suicide: A Concerning Occupational Hazard, Case Manager Insights, August/September 2018 24(4) The Care Management Journal Managing Social Determinants of Health: Part 2, Leveraging Assessment Toward Comprehensive Case Management, 23(5) Professional Case Management
Book Chapters and Education Modules:
- Ethical Use of Case Management Technology, Chapter 19, CMSA Core Curriculum for Case Management, 3rd ed. by Hussein Tahan and Teresa Treiger, Wolters Kluwer Health: available at Amazon.com
- Case and Population Health Management (with Teresa Treiger),Leadership and Nursing Care Management, 6th ed. by Diane Huber, Elsevier: Available on Amazon
The Essential Guide to Interprofessional Ethics in Health Care Case Management, 1st ed, published by HcPro March 2019; Pre-order now!
AND The Social Determinants of Health: Case Management's Next Frontier, 1st ed, published by HcPro June 2019; Pre-order March 2019.
COLLABORATE® For Professional Case Management: A Universal Competency-Based Paradigm, co-authored with Teresa Treiger, published by Wolters Kluwer
Purchase your digital or hard copy from Amazon or where quality texts are sold
Ready for Case Managers Cruise 2019?
March 16-23, 2019
Register for CMSA 2019 in Las Vegas
Register for CCMC's New World Symposium 2019
February 28-March 2, 2019 at National Harbor